We are looking for a Front-end Developer for our client Archin in Horst.
Do you get energy from:
- Developing business critical web applications and apps?
- Intuitive and user-friendly user interfaces?
- Working in your own region?
- Customers you know personally?
- A no-nonsense mentality?
- Diversity in clients and assignments and therefore versatile work?
- Small team with a lot of responsibility and development opportunities?
- Nice trips, regularly a nice lunch and a game of FIFA?
Archin offers you as a Front-end Developer:
- Working at one of the leading software companies in North Limburg;
- Lots of variety;
- Flexible working hours (32, 36 or 40 hours);
- Close family working atmosphere;
- Attention to personal development;
- Market-based salary and good pension scheme.
Archin focuses on developing custom applications and setting up business intelligence for organizations in North Limburg. Archin develops user-friendly custom applications to support critical business processes. Whether it is a custom application aimed at a specific business process, an app, links between existing systems or internet portals. Archin provides insight into business information and ensures that organizations make decisions based on the right data. Archin does this by providing structure and overview in the data in a way that perfectly matches the need. This provides a calm atmosphere and and ensures that unnecessary costs are not incurred.
- You have a completed HBO ICT training;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience;
- You have a passion for software development;
- You have affinity with user interface design and user experience;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and you are result-oriented;
- Knowledge of Java Script, HTML5, CSS, Vue, React, NPM, GIT, Webpack and API connections with the back-end application;
- Experience with working according to the Scrum method;
- Knowledge of the Public Cloud platforms is an advantage;
- You speak and write the Dutch language at a good level.
You are / have:
- Eager to learn;
- Independent and willing to sort things out;
- Team player;
- Proud of your work and you feel responsible for the result.
Sample projects from Archin
ExcellentLife wants to help employees “Feel better in feeling good”. Archin is currently developing an intuitive app for Excellent Life that provides employees with solutions to improve their own physical and mental health. The app will soon be available on iOS and Android and is fully linked with a back office; which we have developed ourselves as well! The first version is currently in the test phase, we can’t wait to go live!
Together with Locker Company, we developed an innovative system for the rental of lockers at events. Book and pay a locker in advance in a few clicks and you will receive the access code at the start of the event. Book your locker on location via a self-service kiosk (with unique PIN connection) or simply “old-fashioned” at the checkout. Fully digital, fast and secure! Archin realized a portal, the back-office system, the self-service kiosk and software for the cash registers.
Viduro – KING KONG
For Viduro – ‘Strategic thinkers & impact enhancers’ Archin has developed a web application in which everyone can easily manage their own planning and everyone has an overview of the current planning, anytime, anywhere. The dashboard shows a number of KPIs for each employee with which employee gains insight into his own performance. The necessary information is taken from “King Business Software” so that no double registration of data is required. Since the application fits perfectly with “King”, Viduro has given it the name “Kong”.
If this challenging profile appeals to you, apply now by filling out the application form and uploading your CV and cover letter.
Location: Horst, North LimburgApply