Do you get energy from:
- An innovative high-tech production company?
- Develop company-critical web applications and apps?
- Getting maximum return from robotization, data, IOT and AI?
- Functionality with a direct impact on the results of your organization?
- A qualitative and manageable software development environment?
- A no-nonsense mentality?
- Taking the initiative to come up with innovations and improvements?
- Working in your own region?
Doesburg Components offers you as a Fullstack Developer:
- Working at one of the leading production companies in North Limburg;
- Working on a modern digitized production environment (Industry 4.0);
- Lots of variety and room for your own input;
- Attention to personal development;
- Small team with a lot of responsibility;
- Market-based salary and good fringe benefits.
Doesburg Components is a supplier of high-quality cast iron components to customers in the truck, motorcycle and agricultural sector. As Tier 1, they take care of the complete process from development to the delivery of “ready to use” end components.
Doesburg Components is specialized in the mechanical processing of cast iron components. An ultramodern CNC machine park is used for this. In addition to the manual machining centers, Doesburg Components also has completely robotised production lines. The latest technological developments in the field of vision systems, 2D and 3D measurement technologies are integrated in the production process. In this way, they guarantee constant quality by developing and producing according to the IATF 16949 certification. In addition to processing the components, they also take care of the assembly, painting and industrial cleaning with possible tightness tests. What distinguishes Doesburg Components is that its expertise goes further than just mechanical processing. They also specialize in developing and purchasing castings.
- You have a completed HBO ICT education and at least 3 years of work experience in software development and experience with process analysis, drafting requirements, application management and maintenance;
- You have affinity with production processes;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and you are result-oriented;
- You come up with ideas and dare to present them in the interest of the organization with a view to the future;
- You can put yourself in the shoes of the user and also show this by aptly identifying possible needs in advance and taking these into account in your work.
- You are open to learning new things both in process and in technology;
- You have a good command of the English language in word and writing, German is a plus.
- Eager to learn
- Independent and willing to find out and learn things
- Team player