Stichting Verpleeghuis Bergweide is looking for a colleague in the position of: ICT Regulator / Information Advisor.
About Stichting Verpleeghuis Bergweide
Stichting Verpleeghuis Bergweide distinguishes itself as a small-scale, independent care provider in the region thanks to its concept of high-quality care. Stichting Verpleeghuis Bergweide operates an experience-oriented and human-friendly working method.
The ICT environment and application management of Bergweide have been modernized in recent years and migrated as much as possible to the Cloud. With the help of ICT technology, they continue to develop to further improve care and services and to make them more efficient. In this position you have a connecting role between the user organization and the internal and external ICT organization and you help with the optimal organization of business applications. Do you find it a challenge to shape this new function and role within Bergweide?
- Together with users, you agree on wishes and requirements, and translate these into solutions and advice for the relevant applications and in particular the electronic client file (ECD);
- Improve the employees’ digital skills;
- IT policy plan, safeguarding information security (GDPR) and monitoring of the IT architecture;
- You design new applications / functionalities and coordinate administrative activities such as version management and authorization management;
- You are the point of contact for the organization and suppliers of applications and you act as a contact person for the external service desk;
- External contacts are maintained for reporting malfunctions and handling registered incidents;
- You also provide initial user support to employees in the workplace. Workplace management and network management is outsourced to an IT service provider.
What do you bring?
- A relevant completed ICT education at academic level and relevant work experience in the field of information management and ICT;
- You coordinate as a connector / translator between supplier and applicant;
- You have knowledge and experience in the field of contract and supplier management and SLAs / DAPs in an ICT environment;
- Knowledge and experience with the functional management of company-critical applications and systems, preferably in the healthcare and / or public sector;
- Knowledge of Cura (Fierit) software and Microsoft (Office) 365 is an advantage;
- Experience with coordinating tests, documenting and coordinating / giving training is important;
- You are able to work on project basis, manage projects and advise on the ICT policy;
- You have knowledge of and affinity with healthcare and healthcare processes;
- From this solo position you work independently and you look for connections with other disciplines;
- You are analytical and work carefully.
Upon commencement of employment, a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is requested.
What is in it for you?
An employment contract for the duration of 1 year with the prospect of permanent employment. The classification is in accordance with FWG 55 of the Collective Labor Agreement VVT.Apply