- A challenging sales lead position in the fast growing eCommerce market with a state of the art solution;
- Boost the new business in the German market;
- An organisation with a lot of entrepreneurship;
- Very good earnings, Euro 150-180 OTE (uncapped earnings potential) based on 50-50 split fixed and variable pay;
- Modern way of working efficient together including facilities to work from your home office.
Who are Metapack?
Metapack is a tech company that works with a lot of the world’s biggest ecommerce players to integrate them with over 470 carriers around the world to make delivery easy.
The Metapack SaaS platform enables retailers and brands selling online to help consumers decide their delivery preference and track the parcel’s progress whilst also providing the retailer with intelligent smart decisions about how to send – all underpinned with lots of data.
Metapacks work with well-known global retailers and major brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Forever21, Adidas, Burberry, Calvin Klein, ASOS, Louis Vuitton and Michael Kors and eBay. In fact, Metapack works with so many retailers and carriers that it’s highly likely you’ve interacted with Metapack at some point when ordering goods online!
In August 2018, Metapack was acquired by Fortune 100’s 2nd fastest growing company, Stamps.com. Metapack has very exciting and ambitious plans for the future. Metapack will play a role in shipping around 600 million parcels in 2018 and with the wider Stamps.com family the number rises to 2.5bn parcels. Metapack has been growing at 40% year on year over the last 5 years and continues to grow at a rapid rate.
Why would I want to be a Senior Sales Executive at Metapack?
There is a rapid change going on in the retail market. Customers are ordering more and more online and are now being increasingly more demanding in terms of delivery. The retailer with the best delivery options and logistical capabilities are driving more sales, better retention and achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction, and at the same time, lower their costs. How can this be done? By using Metapack!
Metapack connects retailers, carriers and consumers offering the best logistical capabilities and the delivery of choice for consumers. Metapack is a global leader in this space and after the acquisition by stamps.com in August 2018, Metapack is expanding their E-commerce footprint into the US market.
Metapack offers the Senior Sales Executive an exciting role in an exciting market segment. It's all about Retail/ E-commerce/Logistics and SaaS.
What would I be doing?
- Developing and managing a pipeline of sales opportunities for the Metapack SaaS products;
- Answering incoming RFP’s;
- Up/cross selling of new Metapack SaaS products in the existing customer base in order to increase revenue;
- Building a new prospect pipeline for Metapack SaaS products ;
- Attending conferences and seminars and actively generating leads;
- Making field sales visits to prospective customers;
- Qualifying sales opportunities and recording their sales progress in CRM and other company systems;
- Generating a recurring revenue SaaS stream for the company;
- Working with pre-sales, finance, marketing, client technology and support teams to ensure customer satisfaction is at the highest level;
- Reports to: Sales Director New Business.
Who are you?
- University degree educated or equivalent education;
- Senior Sales Executive with experience in SaaS and E-Commerce solution;
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally;
- German native speaker or master the German language on B2 level;
- A self-starter with high energy levels;
- A high achiever with a proven track record of achievement against target;
- Have closed multiple 350K ARR deals in the last years;
- Articulate – Expresses oneself clearly in written or oral communication;
- Can do mentality – Effective at solving problems, not just defining them;
- Creative thinker – Effective in finding ways to progress sales cycles to closure;
- Strategic Thinker – Thinks in future-oriented terms; anticipates and considers external forces;
- Empathetic – Identifies with others; shows understanding or concern for others;
- Independent – Not subject to the control, influence or determination of others; inner directed and not dependent on others;
- Inspiring – Can infuse spirit; influences others to creative or effective efforts;
- Stronger networker – Develops and maintains relationships to help attain goals;
- Entrepreneurial – Can organise/ direct a business undertaking. Will assume risk for profit/achievement;
- Have the drive/motivation to win and go the extra mile;
- Knows and can apply different sales methodologies like consultative selling and challenger sales;
- Proven experience in multi-level selling;
- At minimum 5 years enterprise sales experience.
What are the perks?
- 25 days holiday, commission plan, pension, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, group life insurance scheme, private medical healthcare;
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free season ticket loan;
- Breakfast, dinner, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks;
- Dynamic, open culture with lots of social activities.
Location: Düsseldorf – GermanyApply